Fishing bot for wow – undetected since 2017
Works on Classic 1.13.2 NOW
The majority of WoW bots read and write to the memory assigned by your computer for WoW. Blizzard/Warden has the ability to detect that activity; which is why most bot creators are constantly struggling to update their code. They’ll also have to update the memory offsets after each patch – meaning your bot won’t work until you receive and update.
This bot is different. It works with Windows – not with WoW. It emulates user input via keyboard and mouse , it moves your mouse, it clicks, and it does it in a way that is no different from YOU actually moving the mouse. It’s not messing with WoW at all.
No injection or any dangerous moves.
- Config file for changing alot of settings
- Human behavior with random timer and % to miss your fish, like a human
- Uses presets to manage different actions.
- any key from https://www.pinvoke.net/default.aspx/Enums.VirtualKeys . For example: A, B, C, E, F3, Numpad0
- Diffrent Trigger
- Change global spell cooldown in milliseconds
- Change spell cast time in milliseconds
- Change inverval in seconds between action calls
Got questions join discord